Pages

18 June, 2013

The "before" pictures of my beautiful new classroom

(As taken by my phone's super posh camera.)
Friends, acquaintances, and strangers,
I give you...my scrumptious new classroom. I could practically live in that lovely place.

Just as a refresher, here is a picture of my old classroom right before I left it for the last time. Three words: No storage. Orange. (Their school colors don't even include orange. I guess it was the color of the 70s.)

I did love how wide it was and the fact that on 3 out of the 4 walls, I had floor to ceiling bulletin boards.
Now for my new classroom. I love it. I will let the pictures do the talking.
Look at all that storage! Oh. What is that, hiding behind the stacked desks? Let's zoom in for a closer look, shall we?

A drinking fountain and sink! Jumping jellyfish, I feel like it's my birthday.

As if one wall of built in storage was not enough, I also have storage on the opposite side. The awesome thing about these drawers is that they all double as filing cabinets. It gets me giddy just thinking about it. (Plus, did you notice that only half of the lights are turned on? Yup. I can turn on just half of the lights.)

Did you think that was all of the built in storage? Sigh. There's more. There is also a small white board at the back of the classroom. I feel totally and completely spoiled.

And...an unimpressive view of the front of the room. Long whiteboard, two small bulletin boards, and a practically swooning photographer behind the camera.

Now I have to figure out how to somehow decorate that lovely room to look even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment