Pages

06 February, 2013

Almost Famous

Sometimes my students make me feel like a celebrity. They go crazy when they see me change anything or hear of anything that I do differently.

Now...I have pretty curly hair. We're not talking about tight springs (talk to my cousin about that), but I do have ringlets. I had not straightened my hair in over a year and decided it was time to take the plunge (and 90 minutes) to add a bit of variety one day.

Here is a small sampling of how the students reacted.





And one that just warms my heart:
Today was part one of parent teacher conference. About six of the parents that came in commented that their child told them all about my haircut. I really do feel like a celebrity. (If all this came from straightening and chopping off my hair, I wonder how the public would react if I dyed it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment