Pages

15 September, 2010

I hate breaks.

This is the first semester in which I have changed my schedule after the first day of school.

I added a class on the add/drop deadline.

My teacher of this short block class is probably not going to appreciate that.
I will probably appreciate it less. I have missed the first five classes of eighteen. Hopefully it will not be hard to catch up.
Do you know what this means? This means I work a lot less until October 19. I am possibly down to half the hours as before. Strange. This also means that now on Mondays and Wednesdays I have a four hour block of nothing in my schedule until October 19. This also means that since I finished all my homework that is due within the next week, I have nothing to do. Nothing except to sit on my dad's couch and eat some rolls. (Some amazing rolls. My dad even says so. He's always right.) And listen to the chatter in the main office right outside the door. Listen to one of the girls awkwardly tell all the dudes in the office that "...oh yeah, I'm engaged..." Overhear that one of the dudes has a liver problem. Learn that another office worker consistently does not refrigerate his lunch. All are important facts that greatly enriched my day.
If you live/work/go to school around BYU and you find that you have nothing to do on a Monday or Wednesday anytime between 9 and 1, you should be a good Samaritan and find me. I will probably still be on my dad's couch. I will be the one covered in cobwebs.

Three hours down, one to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment